Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas gift for my girlfriend

Christmas is a special time of year, especially this Christmas, for this is my first Christmas with my girlfriend together, as people says, Christmas is a magical time of love, laugher. So I need to find a great gifts for her to show her how much I care about and appreciate her, and it is really a good opportunity to give her something that will remind her of me. Although I know that the usual gift ideas for girl are flowers, jewellery, and perfume, but I still have one big question in mind: what should I buy? Cause I really have no idea what she would like.And there are so many choices:

Flowers:



Pendant:


Earrings:



Ring


Necklace:

Bangle



iPod nano:
 
The Apple Nano iPod is also one of the cool gifts that a lot of people are using as gifts. And with a handy Free Mac DVD Ripper application, she can enjoy the movie during a long trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment